Germinal Top 5 Extend Grass Seed 11.5kg.
- Each bag contains enough grass seed to cover 1 acre of ground.
- 50% tetraploid for higher intakes and grass utilisation.
- Contains AberGain – leading variety overall on 2019 PPI with exceptional quality.
- Contains AberChoice and Drumbo, leading late diploids with excellent seasonal yield and quality.
- Highly palatable leafy grasses, for higher intakes and animal performance.
- Suitable for intensive grazing, cut-and-graze or zero grazing systems.
Please note, if you wish to purchase a larger quantity of our product range, please contact us directly on +353 41 68 63524 or email us at email@example.com
Top 5 Extend contains the highest performing varieties on the Teagasc PPI. Top 5 Extend is designed to achieve high animal performance through its exceptional quality and palatability. The varieties in this mixture excel in spring and autumn growth – meeting the demands of intensive grassland farmers while also providing the opportunity for a high yielding silage cut.
Top 5 Extend contains the following varieties:
Kg/acre Variety Type Heading Date
5.5 AberGain Perennial Ryegrass (T) 4 June
3.0 AberChoice Perennial Ryegrass 9 June
2.5 Drumbo Perennial Ryegrass 7 June
0.5 Coated White Clover
Total 11.5kg = 1 Acre Bag
Optimum spread of heading dates within mixtures for grazing and cutting results in better performance of the leys. When cutting for silage, aim to cut 5-10 days before average heading date for optimum quality.
Sowing Time April – September.